Just two days after hundreds in the intellectual property community stood for U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (CAFC) Judge Pauline Newman following her thoughtfully delivered words at IPWatchdog LIVE 2023, the CAFC’s Judicial Council released a 375-page Order suspending Judge Newman from all cases. The Council also released a slew of other documents today, including Newman’s August 31 response to the initial recommendation that she be suspended.
- Understanding IP Matters: Piracy or Policy? Maintaining U.S. Technology Leadership in the Digital Age
- AI and Trade Secrets: A Winning Combination
- A New Era of Copyright Litigation in Hollywood: Revisiting Pirates of the Caribbean One Year Later
- Federal Circuit Vacates TTAB Decision as Arbitrary and Capricious
- ‘I Want to Thank You’: Who and What IP Stakeholders are Giving Thanks for This Year