Last week, Apple filed a petition for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (CAFC) to rehear a decision that effectively canceled the tech giant’s application to register the trademark APPLE MUSIC. The petition asks the court to rehear the case in order to direct the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB) to narrow the services listed in the trademark application so that it can proceed to registration.
- IP VIPS Send Letter to Congress Countering Calls for Government Price Controls on Drugs
- Deadline for Comments on USPTO RFC on Standards and IP Extended
- Independent Inventor Seeks New Trial for LG’s Alleged Violations of Sotera Stipulation
- Realtek Denied Mandamus Relief at CAFC in ITC Battle with AMD
- IPWatchdog LIVE 2023 Recap: Video of Judge Newman’s Powerful Remarks and What Sets the LIVE Meeting Apart