As a patent practitioner and corporate strategist speaking at IPWatchdog’s Patent Prosecution & Portfolio Management Masters program next week, on a panel titled “Strategic Portfolio Acquisition and Maintenance; Ensuring Business Objectives Align with Patent Strategy,” I decided to gather some resources that help organize potential business objectives and questions that can be answered so that patent strategy, portfolio maintenance, and portfolio acquisition are able to be aligned with a business strategy. Patent strategy is only a part of an overall intellectual property strategy. The intellectual property strategy should be part of a business strategy – although it often is not.
- IP VIPS Send Letter to Congress Countering Calls for Government Price Controls on Drugs
- Deadline for Comments on USPTO RFC on Standards and IP Extended
- Independent Inventor Seeks New Trial for LG’s Alleged Violations of Sotera Stipulation
- Realtek Denied Mandamus Relief at CAFC in ITC Battle with AMD
- IPWatchdog LIVE 2023 Recap: Video of Judge Newman’s Powerful Remarks and What Sets the LIVE Meeting Apart