Anyone reading this by now knows of the current situation with Judge Pauline Newman and the investigation initiated by Chief Judge Moore. As a former chief judge of the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, I understand the challenges of overseeing smart, independent, and strong-willed judges, and I’ve gained a somewhat unique perspective on the ongoing saga, albeit as an outsider.
- IP VIPS Send Letter to Congress Countering Calls for Government Price Controls on Drugs
- Deadline for Comments on USPTO RFC on Standards and IP Extended
- Independent Inventor Seeks New Trial for LG’s Alleged Violations of Sotera Stipulation
- Realtek Denied Mandamus Relief at CAFC in ITC Battle with AMD
- IPWatchdog LIVE 2023 Recap: Video of Judge Newman’s Powerful Remarks and What Sets the LIVE Meeting Apart