On March 9, 2021, a federal court in the Northern District of California dismissed the contributory infringement claim first filed by Harold Davis (hereinafter, “Davis”), the Plaintiff, on November 20, 2019 against Pinterest, Inc. (hereinafter, “Pinterest”), the Defendant, in Davis v. Pinterest, Inc., 2021 WL 879798 (N.D. Cal. Mar. 9, 2021). Davis filed a complaint for both direct and contributory copyright infringement. The order of March 9, 2021 was, however, limited to Pinterest’s challenge to the claim of contributory infringement.
- IP VIPS Send Letter to Congress Countering Calls for Government Price Controls on Drugs
- Deadline for Comments on USPTO RFC on Standards and IP Extended
- Independent Inventor Seeks New Trial for LG’s Alleged Violations of Sotera Stipulation
- Realtek Denied Mandamus Relief at CAFC in ITC Battle with AMD
- IPWatchdog LIVE 2023 Recap: Video of Judge Newman’s Powerful Remarks and What Sets the LIVE Meeting Apart