IPWatchdog is pleased to announce that Eileen McDermott, a veteran IP and legal journalist, will become the new Editor-in-Chief at IPWatchdog.com beginning in January 2019… “I am very excited to bring Eileen on board and expand our team,” said Gene Quinn, President & CEO of IPWatchdog, Inc, and the founder of IPWatchdog.com. “Having Eileen focusing on the day-to-day publication of articles will free me up to do more writing myself, and to also focus on expanding our course offerings and to do more free webinars, which have been a big success for us and our sponsors. It also means another pair of eyes on our content, which will only ratchet up the quality of IPWatchdog.com.”
The post Eileen McDermott Named Editor-in-Chief at IPWatchdog.com appeared first on IPWatchdog.com | Patents & Patent Law.
- Clause 8: Ed Murgitroyd on Disrupting IP Services and Leading a Publicly Traded IP Law Firm
- USPTO Names New Advisory Board Members on Heels of PPAC Report Forecasting Downward Trend in Finances
- APPLE JAZZ Trademark Fight Continues at CAFC
- Straight to the Prompt: IP Lawyers Must Develop AI Skills NOW
- This Week in Washington IP: Evaluating the U.S.’s Role in IP Leadership, CHIPS Act Successes and Semiconductor Production, and the White House Policy on AI