With another Thanksgiving holiday upon us in the United States, we once again asked the IP community to chime in with what they have been grateful for in the realm of IP for 2023. We received comments from more than two dozen practitioners who mentioned almost as many unique topics for which they are thankful. From movement on AI and IP protection to pending patent eligibility and Patent Trial and Appeal Board legislation, to big trademark wins this year, read on to hear what IP stakeholders are saying thanks for this year.
- Other Barks & Bites for Friday, February 23: Intel and Microsoft Announce Landmark Chip and IP Deal; Court Overturns $1 Billion Copyright Infringement Ruling Against Cox; and Reddit and Google Set to Announce AI Content Licensing Agreement
- Members of Congress Blast Biden on March-In Proposal and Pandemic Accord
- Rader’s Ruminations: The Most Striking (and Embarrassing) Legal Mistake in Modern Patent Law
- Supreme Court Denies Five IP Petitions on Issues from IPR Joinder to Contributory Trademark Infringement
- ‘Where Are the Designers on This?’: Some Post-Argument Thoughts on LKQ v. GM