Former U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) Director Andrei Iancu and retired U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (CAFC) Judge Kathleen O’Malley are joining the law firm of Sullivan & Cromwell in Los Angeles and Washington, DC, respectively. Both O’Malley and Iancu are presently with Irell & Manella. The two are also members of the Council for Innovation Promotion (C4IP)—Iancu is Chairman of the Board and O’Malley is a Board Member.
- IP VIPS Send Letter to Congress Countering Calls for Government Price Controls on Drugs
- Deadline for Comments on USPTO RFC on Standards and IP Extended
- Independent Inventor Seeks New Trial for LG’s Alleged Violations of Sotera Stipulation
- Realtek Denied Mandamus Relief at CAFC in ITC Battle with AMD
- IPWatchdog LIVE 2023 Recap: Video of Judge Newman’s Powerful Remarks and What Sets the LIVE Meeting Apart