The New Civil Liberties Alliance (NCLA), which is representing Judge Pauline Newman in her case against U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (CAFC) Chief Judge Moore and the Special Committee of the Judicial Council that is investigating Newman, today released a forensic psychologist’s report on Newman’s mental fitness and a video detailing the alleged unjust treatment Newman has received. The press release and report come days after the three-judge panel that comprises the Special Committee told the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia that the federal judiciary was meant to police itself, and that Newman’s claim that the Judicial Conduct and Disability Act of 1980 is unconstitutional should be dismissed.
- IP VIPS Send Letter to Congress Countering Calls for Government Price Controls on Drugs
- Deadline for Comments on USPTO RFC on Standards and IP Extended
- Independent Inventor Seeks New Trial for LG’s Alleged Violations of Sotera Stipulation
- Realtek Denied Mandamus Relief at CAFC in ITC Battle with AMD
- IPWatchdog LIVE 2023 Recap: Video of Judge Newman’s Powerful Remarks and What Sets the LIVE Meeting Apart