On April 21, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit announced that Judge Kimberly Moore would take over the duties of Chief Judge when current Chief Judge Sharon Prost’s term ends later this month. The following is a retrospective of several of Judge Moore’s important opinions during her time on the Federal Circuit, followed by insider responses to the Federal Circuit’s announcement.
- Understanding IP Matters: Piracy or Policy? Maintaining U.S. Technology Leadership in the Digital Age
- AI and Trade Secrets: A Winning Combination
- A New Era of Copyright Litigation in Hollywood: Revisiting Pirates of the Caribbean One Year Later
- Federal Circuit Vacates TTAB Decision as Arbitrary and Capricious
- ‘I Want to Thank You’: Who and What IP Stakeholders are Giving Thanks for This Year