Meta settles an AI trade secrets lawsuit launched by an AI startup; the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (CAFC) upholds Patent Trial and Appeal Board’s (PTAB) invalidation of two cancer treatment patents; the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) announces plans to send welcome letters to newly filed patent and trademark applications; Record labels file copyright infringement against the Internet Archive, the New York Times is considering a copyright lawsuit against OpenAI, and Taco Bell celebrates Taco Tuesday trademark reversal by giving out free tacos.
- IP VIPS Send Letter to Congress Countering Calls for Government Price Controls on Drugs
- Deadline for Comments on USPTO RFC on Standards and IP Extended
- Independent Inventor Seeks New Trial for LG’s Alleged Violations of Sotera Stipulation
- Realtek Denied Mandamus Relief at CAFC in ITC Battle with AMD
- IPWatchdog LIVE 2023 Recap: Video of Judge Newman’s Powerful Remarks and What Sets the LIVE Meeting Apart