This week in Other Barks & Bites: Nokia files patent infringement lawsuit against Amazon and HP in multiple jurisdictions; a UK software company begins a “David and Goliath” trademark battle with Meta; and the Biden Administration announces the establishment of the new AI Safety Institute, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit issues a split precedential ruling on attorneys’ fees in favor of Amazon.
- Understanding IP Matters: Piracy or Policy? Maintaining U.S. Technology Leadership in the Digital Age
- AI and Trade Secrets: A Winning Combination
- A New Era of Copyright Litigation in Hollywood: Revisiting Pirates of the Caribbean One Year Later
- Federal Circuit Vacates TTAB Decision as Arbitrary and Capricious
- ‘I Want to Thank You’: Who and What IP Stakeholders are Giving Thanks for This Year