This week in Other Barks & Bites: U.K. politicians warn of widespread copyright infringement on NFT marketplaces; Google announces it will assume legal responsibility to offer customers protection from copyright disputes caused by the tech firm’s generative AI; Caltech and Apple jointly file a request to dismiss the patent infringement lawsuit between the two.
- Understanding IP Matters: Piracy or Policy? Maintaining U.S. Technology Leadership in the Digital Age
- AI and Trade Secrets: A Winning Combination
- A New Era of Copyright Litigation in Hollywood: Revisiting Pirates of the Caribbean One Year Later
- Federal Circuit Vacates TTAB Decision as Arbitrary and Capricious
- ‘I Want to Thank You’: Who and What IP Stakeholders are Giving Thanks for This Year