This week in Other Barks & Bites: The International Trade Commission issues a limited exclusion order and cease and desist order for patent-infringing technology in the Apple Watch; Taco Bell wins its last battle against Taco Tuesday trademark; and President Biden announces the recipients of the National Medal of Science and the National Medal of Technology and Innovation.
- Understanding IP Matters: Piracy or Policy? Maintaining U.S. Technology Leadership in the Digital Age
- AI and Trade Secrets: A Winning Combination
- A New Era of Copyright Litigation in Hollywood: Revisiting Pirates of the Caribbean One Year Later
- Federal Circuit Vacates TTAB Decision as Arbitrary and Capricious
- ‘I Want to Thank You’: Who and What IP Stakeholders are Giving Thanks for This Year