This week in Other Barks & Bites: the Supreme Court grants a copyright case; the Writers Guild of America reaches an agreement with Hollywood studios that offers writers some copyright protections from AI-generated scripts; the CAFC affirms a PTAB decision that invalidated a medical alarm patent; and Getty Images releases a commercially safe AI generative tool.
- Understanding IP Matters: Piracy or Policy? Maintaining U.S. Technology Leadership in the Digital Age
- AI and Trade Secrets: A Winning Combination
- A New Era of Copyright Litigation in Hollywood: Revisiting Pirates of the Caribbean One Year Later
- Federal Circuit Vacates TTAB Decision as Arbitrary and Capricious
- ‘I Want to Thank You’: Who and What IP Stakeholders are Giving Thanks for This Year