It was a relatively average week for patent filings in the district court with 59 new complaints. New filings included multiple filings associated with high-volume plaintiffs such as Jeffrey Gross, Leigh Rothschild, as well as a slew of filings from Pueblo Nuevo in a banking campaign. Meanwhile, XR Communications settled three inter partes reviews (IPRs) and filed two new cases against wireless carriers.
- Understanding IP Matters: Piracy or Policy? Maintaining U.S. Technology Leadership in the Digital Age
- AI and Trade Secrets: A Winning Combination
- A New Era of Copyright Litigation in Hollywood: Revisiting Pirates of the Caribbean One Year Later
- Federal Circuit Vacates TTAB Decision as Arbitrary and Capricious
- ‘I Want to Thank You’: Who and What IP Stakeholders are Giving Thanks for This Year