Carmichael IP, PLLC, is seeking PTAB litigators for its Tysons, VA, office to handle IPRs including depositions, briefs, motions, and oral hearings. The PTAB litigator positions are an unparalleled opportunity for self-directed attorneys to have client contact and responsibility for cases. Competitive salary and benefits.
- Clause 8: Ed Murgitroyd on Disrupting IP Services and Leading a Publicly Traded IP Law Firm
- USPTO Names New Advisory Board Members on Heels of PPAC Report Forecasting Downward Trend in Finances
- APPLE JAZZ Trademark Fight Continues at CAFC
- Straight to the Prompt: IP Lawyers Must Develop AI Skills NOW
- This Week in Washington IP: Evaluating the U.S.’s Role in IP Leadership, CHIPS Act Successes and Semiconductor Production, and the White House Policy on AI