The full Senate Judiciary Committee convened today for a hearing titled, “Cleaning Up Online Marketplaces: Protecting Against Stolen, Counterfeit, and Unsafe Goods,” in which witnesses explained the continuing challenges of policing stolen and counterfeit products in online marketplaces. The panelists included small business owners, internet platform advocates, academics and retail store representatives.
- Advocating for Ethics-Driven Regulation for Blockchain Technologies
- Panelists Highlight Increased Capital, Importance of Foreign Patents for U.S. Patent Monetization at IPWatchdog LIVE 2022
- Are You Bearish or Bullish on the Patent Market?
- Understanding ‘NNN’ Agreements in China
- Entrepreneur Spotlight: How Ray Young is Fighting Content Theft Encouraged by Big Tech Platforms
- CAFC Affirms Merck’s Win at PTAB over Mylan Challenge to Diabetes Treatment Claims
- Federal Circuit Clarifies Alice Step Two Analysis in Reversal of District Court’s Rule 12 Dismissal
- The Judicial Balancing Act: How Judges Manage Competing Interests in Trade Secret Cases
- Jump Rope Company Asks High Court to Weigh in on CAFC Approach to Collateral Estoppel for PTAB Invalidations
- Review Not Warranted: SG Tells SCOTUS to Scrap Amgen’s Case on Enablement Test for Biotech Patents