A company’s knowledge of IP trends and its own internal IP strategy is crucial to a wide range of issues the company may face—including litigation, business expansion, and retaining its talent. Being prepared for IP issues your company may face externally, as well as developing a strategic plan internally for your company’s IP portfolio, will better position your organization on multiple fronts. Below are 10 reasons your company should pay attention to these IP trends.
- IPWatchdog LIVE 2023 Recap: Video of Judge Newman’s Powerful Remarks and What Sets the LIVE Meeting Apart
- New USPTO Paneling Guidance for TTAB and PTAB Requires Disclosure of Financial Interests Regardless of Dollar Value
- Implementer Arguments at the USPTO Public Listening Session on Standards Ignore Business Realities
- A ‘Disgraceful and Insulting’ Decision: Judicial Council Officially Suspends Newman for One Year, Claiming ‘Serious Misconduct’
- Vidal Stresses Importance of Transparency and Integrity in Agency Decision-Making on Final Day of IPWatchdog LIVE