This Halloween will be different. Depending where you are, trick or treating may be ill-advised or prohibited. So why not dress up your pet and take pictures from the safety of your own home? Here are a few patented pet costumes from the USPTO database to give you some ideas – your dog will not thank you, but why should 2020 be any better for him than the rest of us?
- Other Barks & Bites for Friday, February 23: Intel and Microsoft Announce Landmark Chip and IP Deal; Court Overturns $1 Billion Copyright Infringement Ruling Against Cox; and Reddit and Google Set to Announce AI Content Licensing Agreement
- Members of Congress Blast Biden on March-In Proposal and Pandemic Accord
- Rader’s Ruminations: The Most Striking (and Embarrassing) Legal Mistake in Modern Patent Law
- Supreme Court Denies Five IP Petitions on Issues from IPR Joinder to Contributory Trademark Infringement
- ‘Where Are the Designers on This?’: Some Post-Argument Thoughts on LKQ v. GM