This week in Washington D.C., the Congressional hearings schedule is empty as both the U.S. Senate and the U.S. House of Representatives enter work periods. However, Monday kicks off with a pair of think tank events on global technology issues at the Center for Strategic and International Studies and the Atlantic Council. The Brookings Institution hosts a pair of tech-related events this week—one focused on threats to democracy through digital capitalism and the other exploring how tech policy has altered the U.S.-China relationship. Other events include a look at securing supply chains for information and communication technology at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace and a look at the future of the Marine Corps at The Heritage Foundation.
- IP VIPS Send Letter to Congress Countering Calls for Government Price Controls on Drugs
- Deadline for Comments on USPTO RFC on Standards and IP Extended
- Independent Inventor Seeks New Trial for LG’s Alleged Violations of Sotera Stipulation
- Realtek Denied Mandamus Relief at CAFC in ITC Battle with AMD
- IPWatchdog LIVE 2023 Recap: Video of Judge Newman’s Powerful Remarks and What Sets the LIVE Meeting Apart