This week in Washington IP news, the House IP Subcommittee will look at the impact of the Music Modernization Act five years since its enactment. Elsewhere, the U.S. Copyright Office (USCO) will discuss its latest policy on AI-generated content. Also, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) is offering guidance on the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB) process.
- Members of Congress Blast Biden on March-In Proposal and Pandemic Accord
- Rader’s Ruminations: The Most Striking (and Embarrassing) Legal Mistake in Modern Patent Law
- Supreme Court Denies Five IP Petitions on Issues from IPR Joinder to Contributory Trademark Infringement
- ‘Where Are the Designers on This?’: Some Post-Argument Thoughts on LKQ v. GM
- CAFC Puts Patent Community on Notice of Sanctions for Incorporation by Reference Violations