This week in Washington IP news, the House Science Committee looks at how artificial intelligence can be deployed to advance U.S. interests; Senator Chuck Schumer (D-NY) announces an AI policy framework that he hopes will lay the groundwork for bipartisan AI policy; and IPWatchdog hosts its inaugural Patent Prosecution & Portfolio Management Masters program.
- IP VIPS Send Letter to Congress Countering Calls for Government Price Controls on Drugs
- Deadline for Comments on USPTO RFC on Standards and IP Extended
- Independent Inventor Seeks New Trial for LG’s Alleged Violations of Sotera Stipulation
- Realtek Denied Mandamus Relief at CAFC in ITC Battle with AMD
- IPWatchdog LIVE 2023 Recap: Video of Judge Newman’s Powerful Remarks and What Sets the LIVE Meeting Apart