As of today, the 2022 Supreme Court docket is light on intellectual property cases, with the Court having granted review of only one copyright case. However, one other major case lurks in the background on an issue—patent ineligibility—upon which the Supreme Court has already demonstrated its interest. These two cases are examined in greater detail below.
- Understanding IP Matters: Piracy or Policy? Maintaining U.S. Technology Leadership in the Digital Age
- AI and Trade Secrets: A Winning Combination
- A New Era of Copyright Litigation in Hollywood: Revisiting Pirates of the Caribbean One Year Later
- Federal Circuit Vacates TTAB Decision as Arbitrary and Capricious
- ‘I Want to Thank You’: Who and What IP Stakeholders are Giving Thanks for This Year