On September 13, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Global Innovation Policy Center (GIPC) announced that it had joined with 30 other signatories to publish a framework of intellectual property principles designed to maintain America’s global lead in innovation. Supported by a coalition of well-recognized individuals and trade organizations long supporting greater certainty in patent rights, the framework of IP principles is intended to serve as a guidebook for policymakers who want to address genuine issues currently facing the nation’s IP system.
- IP VIPS Send Letter to Congress Countering Calls for Government Price Controls on Drugs
- Deadline for Comments on USPTO RFC on Standards and IP Extended
- Independent Inventor Seeks New Trial for LG’s Alleged Violations of Sotera Stipulation
- Realtek Denied Mandamus Relief at CAFC in ITC Battle with AMD
- IPWatchdog LIVE 2023 Recap: Video of Judge Newman’s Powerful Remarks and What Sets the LIVE Meeting Apart