After a year of cancellations and postponements, awards season is here. The competition for the best in film, TV, and music is fierce: There are underdogs, there are crowd favorites, there are snubs, and there are critics’ darlings, but this year, the hero of the hardware isn’t one single piece. It’s the creative industry itself. The creative industry has overcome every obstacle – from shutdowns and funding squeezes to changing production regulations and new social norms – to keep us connected, protected, and informed throughout the pandemic.
- Understanding IP Matters: Piracy or Policy? Maintaining U.S. Technology Leadership in the Digital Age
- AI and Trade Secrets: A Winning Combination
- A New Era of Copyright Litigation in Hollywood: Revisiting Pirates of the Caribbean One Year Later
- Federal Circuit Vacates TTAB Decision as Arbitrary and Capricious
- ‘I Want to Thank You’: Who and What IP Stakeholders are Giving Thanks for This Year