Late last week, a slew of additional amicus briefs were filed with the U.S. Supreme Court in Amgen v. Sanofi, a closely-watched case that will consider the scope of the enablement inquiry under 35 U.S.C. § 112. More than 30 amici in total have now weighed in on the case. The Court granted certiorari in November 2022 over the U.S. Solicitor General’s recommendation to deny the petition. The justices granted cert on one of the two questions presented.
- Independent Inventor Seeks New Trial for LG’s Alleged Violations of Sotera Stipulation
- Realtek Denied Mandamus Relief at CAFC in ITC Battle with AMD
- IPWatchdog LIVE 2023 Recap: Video of Judge Newman’s Powerful Remarks and What Sets the LIVE Meeting Apart
- New USPTO Paneling Guidance for TTAB and PTAB Requires Disclosure of Financial Interests Regardless of Dollar Value
- Implementer Arguments at the USPTO Public Listening Session on Standards Ignore Business Realities