Brooks is a growing, fast-paced technology leader of automation solutions which support the dynamic and expanding semiconductor and automations markets. At Brooks, new ideas, technologies and ways of thinking are driving our future. Our customer-focused culture encourages employees to embrace innovation and collaborate with one another to achieve new heights. Are you looking to join a dynamic, technology company and have broad impact across a global organization? Are you a strategic, business savvy individual? If so, we are seeking an experienced Assistant General Counsel IP & Innovation to accelerate our growth journey. This full-time role is based on site in Chelmsford, Massachusetts and travel to global locations will be required from time to time.
- IP VIPS Send Letter to Congress Countering Calls for Government Price Controls on Drugs
- Deadline for Comments on USPTO RFC on Standards and IP Extended
- Independent Inventor Seeks New Trial for LG’s Alleged Violations of Sotera Stipulation
- Realtek Denied Mandamus Relief at CAFC in ITC Battle with AMD
- IPWatchdog LIVE 2023 Recap: Video of Judge Newman’s Powerful Remarks and What Sets the LIVE Meeting Apart