In our previous blog post, we covered claim construction, Markush Groups, and dependent claim invalidation. As stated previously, while it is impossible to cover all of the various issues related to claim drafting for biotech, chemical and pharma patent applications, in Part II we will highlight some more of the most common issues that may come up, including changes to the law around indefiniteness; product-by-process and means plus function claims; and negative claim limitations.
- Clause 8: Ed Murgitroyd on Disrupting IP Services and Leading a Publicly Traded IP Law Firm
- USPTO Names New Advisory Board Members on Heels of PPAC Report Forecasting Downward Trend in Finances
- APPLE JAZZ Trademark Fight Continues at CAFC
- Straight to the Prompt: IP Lawyers Must Develop AI Skills NOW
- This Week in Washington IP: Evaluating the U.S.’s Role in IP Leadership, CHIPS Act Successes and Semiconductor Production, and the White House Policy on AI