We’re looking for an in-house intellectual property attorney who will play a critical role in ensuring that Elucid’s IP is successfully protected. Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 8 years of IP experience and have a strong technological background including an advanced technical degree. Technical familiarity with and understanding of SaMD and AI is a plus. In this role, you will work with the Elucid team and outside counsel to support high volume US and foreign patent generation across the organization. This is a full-time, permanent position located in Boston, Massachusetts or remote.
- Understanding IP Matters: Piracy or Policy? Maintaining U.S. Technology Leadership in the Digital Age
- AI and Trade Secrets: A Winning Combination
- A New Era of Copyright Litigation in Hollywood: Revisiting Pirates of the Caribbean One Year Later
- Federal Circuit Vacates TTAB Decision as Arbitrary and Capricious
- ‘I Want to Thank You’: Who and What IP Stakeholders are Giving Thanks for This Year