The Faegre Drinker Trademark, Copyright, Advertising and Media (T-CAM) Team is seeking an attorney to join its thriving Intellectual Property practice. Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP is an Am Law 50 firm with offices located throughout the U.S., Europe, and China. This full-time, permanent partnership track position offers the opportunity to play a key role in growing our existing T-CAM practice in our Chicago, Indianapolis, Minneapolis, Washington D.C., San Francisco, or Denver offices. Reduced hour and non-partnership track arrangements are also available.
- Clause 8: Ed Murgitroyd on Disrupting IP Services and Leading a Publicly Traded IP Law Firm
- USPTO Names New Advisory Board Members on Heels of PPAC Report Forecasting Downward Trend in Finances
- APPLE JAZZ Trademark Fight Continues at CAFC
- Straight to the Prompt: IP Lawyers Must Develop AI Skills NOW
- This Week in Washington IP: Evaluating the U.S.’s Role in IP Leadership, CHIPS Act Successes and Semiconductor Production, and the White House Policy on AI