The Senior Patent Agent will join a newly formed legal team, serving as a champion of intellectual property at the organization. This key role offers the opportunity for an ownership- minded patent agent to apply their passion for science in a meaningful and impactful way, driving commercial success by building a foundational patent portfolio. This position will be trusted to serve as the primary point of contact for our patent portfolio as both process owner and technical liaison.
- Other Barks and Bites for Friday, December 1: Senators Discuss AI and Intellectual Property; EU Report Finds 86 Million Fake Items Were Detained Last Year; USPTO Releases New China IP Rights Toolkit
- IP Goes Pop! – Lessons From Movies About Innovators
- Patently Strategic Podcast: Patenting Games
- Understanding IP Matters: Piracy or Policy? Maintaining U.S. Technology Leadership in the Digital Age
- AI and Trade Secrets: A Winning Combination