Gene Quinn, IPWatchdog Founder and CEO, has been named to the IAM Strategy 300 – The World’s Leading IP Strategists for the third consecutive year. The IAM Strategy 300 “identifies the individuals who are leading the way in the development and implementation of strategies that maximize the value of IP portfolios.” The list is compiled via an extensive research process including online nominations, telephone, email and in-person interviews. To make the list, individuals must be nominated by at least three peers from outside of their own organization, followed by rigorous analysis of the individual’s contributions by a team of researchers. This year, IAM began its research process from scratch, so that even those strategists who were listed in 2018 had to meet the same selection criteria as those listed for the first time.
- IPWatchdog LIVE 2023 Recap: Video of Judge Newman’s Powerful Remarks and What Sets the LIVE Meeting Apart
- New USPTO Paneling Guidance for TTAB and PTAB Requires Disclosure of Financial Interests Regardless of Dollar Value
- Implementer Arguments at the USPTO Public Listening Session on Standards Ignore Business Realities
- A ‘Disgraceful and Insulting’ Decision: Judicial Council Officially Suspends Newman for One Year, Claiming ‘Serious Misconduct’
- Vidal Stresses Importance of Transparency and Integrity in Agency Decision-Making on Final Day of IPWatchdog LIVE