Nexsen Pruet is seeking a highly motivated Intellectual Property Associate (Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science) to join its growing Intellectual Property Practice Group in any of its Office Locations (South Carolina or North Carolina). This is an exceptional opportunity for candidates seeking a high level of responsibility in a progressive law firm environment. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Other Barks & Bites for Friday, February 23: Intel and Microsoft Announce Landmark Chip and IP Deal; Court Overturns $1 Billion Copyright Infringement Ruling Against Cox; and Reddit and Google Set to Announce AI Content Licensing Agreement
- Members of Congress Blast Biden on March-In Proposal and Pandemic Accord
- Rader’s Ruminations: The Most Striking (and Embarrassing) Legal Mistake in Modern Patent Law
- Supreme Court Denies Five IP Petitions on Issues from IPR Joinder to Contributory Trademark Infringement
- ‘Where Are the Designers on This?’: Some Post-Argument Thoughts on LKQ v. GM