Nexsen Pruet is seeking a highly motivated Intellectual Property Associate (Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science) to join its growing Intellectual Property Practice Group in any of its Office Locations (South Carolina or North Carolina). This is an exceptional opportunity for candidates seeking a high level of responsibility in a progressive law firm environment. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- IPWatchdog LIVE 2023 Recap: Video of Judge Newman’s Powerful Remarks and What Sets the LIVE Meeting Apart
- New USPTO Paneling Guidance for TTAB and PTAB Requires Disclosure of Financial Interests Regardless of Dollar Value
- Implementer Arguments at the USPTO Public Listening Session on Standards Ignore Business Realities
- A ‘Disgraceful and Insulting’ Decision: Judicial Council Officially Suspends Newman for One Year, Claiming ‘Serious Misconduct’
- Vidal Stresses Importance of Transparency and Integrity in Agency Decision-Making on Final Day of IPWatchdog LIVE