Is imitation really the highest form of flattery? Nintendo might not think so after seeing dbrand’s latest Switch skin set. The Nintendo Switch has become extremely popular amidst social distancing, work from home, and stay at home requirements during the COVID-19 pandemic. The console’s combination of handheld and traditional features, along with its wide variety of games, appeals to a large audience and provides an engaging way to spend time at home.
- Advocating for Ethics-Driven Regulation for Blockchain Technologies
- Panelists Highlight Increased Capital, Importance of Foreign Patents for U.S. Patent Monetization at IPWatchdog LIVE 2022
- Are You Bearish or Bullish on the Patent Market?
- Understanding ‘NNN’ Agreements in China
- Entrepreneur Spotlight: How Ray Young is Fighting Content Theft Encouraged by Big Tech Platforms
- Vidal Bans OpenSky from VLSI IPR in Precedential Director Review Decision
- USPTO Publishes RFC on Continuation and Other Criticized Patent Practices
- Claiming the Solid Form: Balancing Language and Data for Success
- IP Goes Pop! Episode 309: Game Changing Inventions Part 1- the 1800s
- IEEE Approves Pro-Patent Holder Policy Updates