Is imitation really the highest form of flattery? Nintendo might not think so after seeing dbrand’s latest Switch skin set. The Nintendo Switch has become extremely popular amidst social distancing, work from home, and stay at home requirements during the COVID-19 pandemic. The console’s combination of handheld and traditional features, along with its wide variety of games, appeals to a large audience and provides an engaging way to spend time at home.
- (Not) Copyright Infringement: Is dbrand Infringing Nintendo’s IP?
- The Transmissibility of Information: How Your Trade Secrets Are Like a Virus
- Examining Antitrust Guidance on Cooperation in Fighting COVID-19
- Everything Depends on Coronavirus R&D Partnerships—Don’t Let the Critics Wreck Them
- Boys Will Be Boys: Getting a Foot in the Funding Door for Women Entrepreneurs
- Defensive Publications: A Cost-Effective Tool to Supplement Your Patent Strategy
- A Stylized Word Mark in One Country May Be Too Simple and Common in Another
- Other Barks & Bites for Friday, May 22: Copyright Office Issues Section 512 Safe Harbor Report, CAFC Denies Review of PTAB Institution Decision and Director Iancu on Possible Filing Deadline Extension
- CAFC Finds Claim for Delivery Notification System Abstract as Directed to a Longstanding Commercial Practice
- PTAB Institution Data Analysis Proves That Reforms Have Failed