This week in Other Barks and Bites: the CAFC revives a food slicer patent dispute and partially vacates the Patent Trial and Appeal Board on written description in two precedential rulings; DraftKings accuses a former executive of stealing trade secrets and heading to a rival gambling company ahead of the Super Bowl; and a German patent court issues and injunction that could limit some HP and Dell products from being sold in the country.
- Other Barks & Bites for Friday, February 23: Intel and Microsoft Announce Landmark Chip and IP Deal; Court Overturns $1 Billion Copyright Infringement Ruling Against Cox; and Reddit and Google Set to Announce AI Content Licensing Agreement
- Members of Congress Blast Biden on March-In Proposal and Pandemic Accord
- Rader’s Ruminations: The Most Striking (and Embarrassing) Legal Mistake in Modern Patent Law
- Supreme Court Denies Five IP Petitions on Issues from IPR Joinder to Contributory Trademark Infringement
- ‘Where Are the Designers on This?’: Some Post-Argument Thoughts on LKQ v. GM