This week in Other Barks & Bites: The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) announced Friday it is extending the deadline on its Request for Comments on anticounterfeiting and antipiracy strategies by one month, to September 25, 2023; tobacco company Altria files a complaint against e-cigarette maker Juul alleging patent infringement of e-cigarette technology; a Trader Joe’s workers’ union files a motion to dismiss a trademark infringement lawsuit filed by the supermarket chain; and the New York Knicks accuse the Toronto Raptors of an NBA trade secrets heist.
- IP VIPS Send Letter to Congress Countering Calls for Government Price Controls on Drugs
- Deadline for Comments on USPTO RFC on Standards and IP Extended
- Independent Inventor Seeks New Trial for LG’s Alleged Violations of Sotera Stipulation
- Realtek Denied Mandamus Relief at CAFC in ITC Battle with AMD
- IPWatchdog LIVE 2023 Recap: Video of Judge Newman’s Powerful Remarks and What Sets the LIVE Meeting Apart