This week in Other Barks & Bites: the Federal Circuit issues a precedential ruling affirming the International Trade Commission’s domestic industry requirement analysis, among other issues; Mariah Carey asks court to dismiss “All I Want for Christmas Is You” copyright lawsuit; Trader Joe’s loses its trademark lawsuit against employee union; and IBM cancels its employee invention reward program.
- Other Barks & Bites for Friday, February 23: Intel and Microsoft Announce Landmark Chip and IP Deal; Court Overturns $1 Billion Copyright Infringement Ruling Against Cox; and Reddit and Google Set to Announce AI Content Licensing Agreement
- Members of Congress Blast Biden on March-In Proposal and Pandemic Accord
- Rader’s Ruminations: The Most Striking (and Embarrassing) Legal Mistake in Modern Patent Law
- Supreme Court Denies Five IP Petitions on Issues from IPR Joinder to Contributory Trademark Infringement
- ‘Where Are the Designers on This?’: Some Post-Argument Thoughts on LKQ v. GM