This week in Other Barks & Bites: A Delaware jury rules Amazon must pay $46.7 million to a company that accused the tech giant’s Alexa of infringing on several patents; G7 Members publish communique on digital competition; and Diego Maradona’s heirs win a trademark battle against his former lawyer.
- Understanding IP Matters: Piracy or Policy? Maintaining U.S. Technology Leadership in the Digital Age
- AI and Trade Secrets: A Winning Combination
- A New Era of Copyright Litigation in Hollywood: Revisiting Pirates of the Caribbean One Year Later
- Federal Circuit Vacates TTAB Decision as Arbitrary and Capricious
- ‘I Want to Thank You’: Who and What IP Stakeholders are Giving Thanks for This Year