This week in Other Barks & Bites: the CAFC issues a precedential ruling in a design patent win for Columbia Sportswear; the country’s biggest tech CEOs testify before Congress on the state of artificial intelligence (AI) in the United States; the Federal Trade Commission releases a policy statement charging that brand pharmaceutical companies are improperly listing patents in the Orange Book; and the IFPMA explained the pharmaceutical industry’s priorities of innovation and pandemic preparedness.
- IP VIPS Send Letter to Congress Countering Calls for Government Price Controls on Drugs
- Deadline for Comments on USPTO RFC on Standards and IP Extended
- Independent Inventor Seeks New Trial for LG’s Alleged Violations of Sotera Stipulation
- Realtek Denied Mandamus Relief at CAFC in ITC Battle with AMD
- IPWatchdog LIVE 2023 Recap: Video of Judge Newman’s Powerful Remarks and What Sets the LIVE Meeting Apart