The global investment bank and advisory firm specializing in corporate finance, valuation, financial disputes, and investigations, Stout, is seeking to hire a full-time, temporary Senior Patent Advisor. This experienced professional will be responsible for patent analysis in association with Stout’s IP Advisory & Transactions team. The ideal candidate will have strong patent licensing experience and be responsible for leading patent portfolio reviews and claim chart development.
- Other Barks and Bites for Friday, December 1: Senators Discuss AI and Intellectual Property; EU Report Finds 86 Million Fake Items Were Detained Last Year; USPTO Releases New China IP Rights Toolkit
- IP Goes Pop! – Lessons From Movies About Innovators
- Patently Strategic Podcast: Patenting Games
- Understanding IP Matters: Piracy or Policy? Maintaining U.S. Technology Leadership in the Digital Age
- AI and Trade Secrets: A Winning Combination