This week on Capitol Hill, the heated drug pricing debate is back in the spotlight, with a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on intellectual property and the price of prescription drugs on Tuesday. In the House of Representatives, oversight hearings will examine both the activities of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and data security efforts made by the Federal Trade Commission. Off the Hill, The Cato Institute looks at U.S. cyber defense capabilities, and the week closes with a Brookings Institution event on China’s actions towards global tech dominance.
- IP VIPS Send Letter to Congress Countering Calls for Government Price Controls on Drugs
- Deadline for Comments on USPTO RFC on Standards and IP Extended
- Independent Inventor Seeks New Trial for LG’s Alleged Violations of Sotera Stipulation
- Realtek Denied Mandamus Relief at CAFC in ITC Battle with AMD
- IPWatchdog LIVE 2023 Recap: Video of Judge Newman’s Powerful Remarks and What Sets the LIVE Meeting Apart