Xsensus is seeking a patent attorney for a full-time, permanent position in Alexandria, VA, or remote. In this role, you’ll be on the front lines working directly with clients to explore the intersections of IP and business, and you’ll be involved and working with our technologically and geographically diverse clients from day one.
Xsensus is a non-traditional law firm where the best and brightest in science and law join together to be a powerful legal presence – all while working in a relaxed, creative and stimulating environment. Our firm culture drives the day-to-day experience, and we believe work/life balance generates high-quality work and a higher quality of life. Xsensus is a place where you can be successful by being yourself and work with a diverse group of people who want to help you along the way. Join us and know that your contributions will directly influence the success of the firm and your hard work will always be recognized and appreciated. With transparent leadership, collaborative teamwork and technology-driven processes, the Xsensus team provides unparalleled services to a rapidly expanding client base. We have a global reach where relationships are the foundation to success for our clients and our firm.
- AI and Trade Secrets: A Winning Combination
- A New Era of Copyright Litigation in Hollywood: Revisiting Pirates of the Caribbean One Year Later
- Federal Circuit Vacates TTAB Decision as Arbitrary and Capricious
- ‘I Want to Thank You’: Who and What IP Stakeholders are Giving Thanks for This Year
- SCOTUS Declines Solving Circuit Split on Awarding Avoided Costs in Trade Secret Cases